Nutrition and Endurance Sport Coaching
Dr. Namrita Kumar is a sports physiologist and nutritionist who has counseled and advised professional and collegiate athletes in various disciplines such as cycling, triathlon, outrigger canoe racing, track and field, professional hockey, major league baseball, Le Mans driving, stage racing, ultra-endurance bike packing, marathon and ultra running, cyclocross, SUP, and more.
In order to help athletes achieve success, Namrita's coaching philosophy is centered around evidence-based research. She uses a holistic approach that integrates training and nutrition in order to develop personalized plans for each individual athlete. Plans are based proven sports science principles to optimize training response, recovery, and performance. She also recognizes the importance of each athlete’s differences in goals, quality of life, and lifestyle so she allows flexibility to account for “life” factors such as work, travel, family, and injury/illness.
Nutrition and coaching services include:
- Fully integrated nutrition-to-training plan completely personalized for the athlete's goals and lifestyle
- Monthly nutrition plan (full custom, semi-custom, or preset non-custom plans)
- Single or multi-sport endurance coaching
- In-person or remote nutrition assessments and consultations
- Access to network of recommended massage therapists, physiotherapists, physical therapists, athletic trainers, and medical doctors
Contact Namrita for details and pricing